Coconut oil has long been used all over the world for its many therapeutic & other benefits to the skin. It has antiviral & antibacterial properties, a wonderful balance of saturated fats in its natural form & helps stimulate hair growth. Many aromatherapy recipes use coconut oil for the various therapeutic benefits it offers. Fractionated coconut oil is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides & making it an absolutely saturated oil. This saturation gives it a very long shelf life & greatly increased stability. In addition, fractionating raises the comparative concentration of capric acid & caprylic acid, thus giving it more antioxidant & disinfecting effect.
- Great therapeutic benefits
- Excellent on skin; a natural & very safe moisturizer & softener
- It can be mixed with other carriers & essential oils
- Wonderful balance of saturated fats helps stimulate hair growth
- Never goes rancid
- It leaves skin smooth with no greasy feeling
- Odorless & colorless. Does not stain & easily washes out of clothing & sheets
- Low production costs make it cost effective
- It does not aggravate skin problems or clog pores
Majestic Pure's coconut oil can be found at Amazon.com
I received this item complimentary in exchange for an honest & unbiased review.