Sari Food's nutritional yeast is a molasses grown superfood that's 100% pure & full of health enhancing vitamins & minerals. It is comprised of protein, fiber, all 18 amino acids, 15 minerals & an all natural vitamin B complex.
Adding this yeast to your diet may help:
- Fight aging, promote cellular repair & guard against free radicals
- Curb appetite & promote natural & healthy weight loss
- Boost immune system, energy levels & overall sense of well being
- increase memory, clarity & mental function; eliminate brain fog
- improve sleep, reduce insomnia, depression & ongoing fatigue
- Balance hormones, improve mood & reduce feelings of irritability
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke & some cancers
It took some time to get used to the idea of eating yeast. Even the word "yeast" creeped me out a little bit. But I was surprised to find that it's not bad. It doesn't smell all that great, but its taste actually reminds me of Cheese Nips. I sprinkled some on my mac & cheese & it was pretty good. I think it would taste good on a salad or some tacos. It can also be used as a salt substitute if you're looking to limit your sodium intake.
Try it out for yourself & see what recipes you can come up with. Sari Foods' Nutritional yeast can be found at Sarifoods.co or on Amazon.com.
I received this complimentary in exchange for an honest review.